Our top priority is keeping our patients and our staff safe!
We are incredibly excited to announce we are reopening for routine eye care on May 11, 2020!
CURBSIDE SERVICES & CHECK-IN:
- Virtual reception area: Patients will remain in their car call 425-455-0001 letting us know you are here for your visit. We will review your chart and do a quick health screening with you. When we are ready for you to enter the building, we will text back instructions or come to get you from your car
- All patient visits including adjustment and dispensing of glasses will need to have a scheduled appointment. We will not be able to accommodate “drop-in” patients at this time.
- We will be providing curb-side delivery of contact lenses if no appointment is needed.
- All patients will be asked to submit an online health history form as well as a HIPAA/Technology form prior to their visit
- All staff and patients will have their temperature monitored upon entering the building.
- All people entering the building will be required to wear a mask. Please bring yours with you, we are unable to provide masks to all of our patients
- We request that patients not bring additional family members, unless necessary for care (such as a parent with a child or someone needing assistance).
- If applicable, patients will be asked to text a picture of insurance cards prior to appointment.
PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
- You are feeling unwell and/or have a fever, body aches or chills
- You have a cough/shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- New loss of sense of smell or taste
- Travelled in the last 14 days
SAFETY & CLEANLINESS PROTOCOLS
- Observe 6 ft. social distancing to the best of your ability. There are certain brief procedures where we must be closer, such as adjusting and measuring glasses and the health portion of the eye exam.
- We have ample space in our building to have good distancing while providing care.
- The only people in the exam room will be the doctor, technician and patient (and possibly one parent or caretaker, if necessary).
- Patients will be asked to wash their hands prior to being seated in the exam room
- Staff will wash their hands prior to patient encounters.
- All patient care areas will be cleaned thoroughly between patients, with signage indicating the room is ready for the next patient.
- We will have pens available for use when needed and will be cleaning them between patients. However, you are welcome to use your own pen.
- All optical frames will be cleaned after a patient has tried them on.
- All common areas of the building will have handles, light switches, door knobs, etc. cleaned regularly throughout the day. There will be disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer placed throughout the office, so please feel free to clean any area you will be touching.
“Not only was the staff absolutely wonderful, they made my daughter and I feel very good about the safety measures they took to ensure everything was sanitized and patients were protected during this time. I just can’t say enough! I feel very fortunate we found them! Highly recommend!”